Join the club!
Becoming a member of IGD Services Limited
Membership offers you access to a range of opportunities within the industry, including insights, research and training. You'll also have the chance to network with a membership of over 1,000 companies working across the global supply chain.
What's in it for you?
As a trading company member, you're entitled to:
- Attend free IGD Seminars – gain insights and network with fellow members and IGD experts
- Access our online directory of members – discover other members and publicise your business
- Discounts on our products and services – including our online subscriptions, events and training workshops
- Discounts on retailer trade briefings – get the latest from the industry's biggest names
- One free taster place on one of our training workshops – for new qualifying members
- A promotional listing featured on our website
- Expert support – our AskIGD team are on hand to help with your industry questions
- The feel-good factor that comes from knowing your membership is helping fund our charitable activities
How to join?
We calculate your membership fee based on the size and type of your organisation. Simply register your interest and your company could be a member before the end of the week.
Our members include:
- Primary producers
- Multinational manufacturers
- Distribution services
- Foodservice operators
- Global retailers
- Logistics providers
- Trade associations and government bodies
- Companies that service the industry, including advertising and marketing agencies, financial professional services, and IT and software suppliers
Industry Working Groups
IGD, the charity, plays an active role in bringing the industry together to collaborate through education and research, and focus on specific issues. Our industry working groups represent the total food and grocery supply chain to tackle industry-wide challenges. Our groups are all open access and anyone can get involved. We share their work publicly to make the biggest possible difference.
Find out more about our industry working groups