In good company
Becoming a member of IGD
As a member of IGD, you'll be able to make the most of our insights, research and training. You'll also have valuable opportunities to network with a membership of over 1,000 companies working across the global supply chain.
What's in store?
As an IGD member, you're entitled to:
- Attend our members' mornings – network with fellow members and IGD experts
- Discounts on retailer trade briefings – get the latest from the industry's biggest names
- Discounts on our products and services – including our online subscriptions, events, and workshop programmes
- A promotional listing – featured on our website
- Expert support – get the answers you need through Ask IGD, our customer helpline for members and online service subscribers
- Access our online directory of members – discover other members and tell them about your business
- One free taster place on an IGD training workshop – for new qualifying members
- The feel-good factor – that comes from knowing your membership is helping fund our charitable activities
Who can join?
Your company could become an IGD member. We calculate the membership fee based on the size and type of your organisation. Contact us to find out more.
To find out more and join IGD please contact Chloe Peristiane:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1923 851977 or email: [email protected]
Our members include:
- Primary producers
- Multinational manufacturers
- Distribution services
- Foodservice operators
- Global retailers
- Logistics providers
- Trade associations and government bodies
- Companies that service the industry, including advertising and marketing agencies, financial professional services, and IT and software suppliers
Check us out
To find out more about us, you're welcome to attend one of our free members’ mornings. Let us know by emailing [email protected]
Any questions about the food and grocery industry? Ask our experts
Industry Working Groups
IGD plays an active role in bringing the industry together to collaborate through education and research, and focus on specific issues. Our industry working groups represent the total food and grocery supply chain to tackle industry-wide challenges. Our groups are all open access and anyone can get involved. We share their work publicly to make the biggest possible difference. Find out more about our industry working groups