Join the IGD Community!
Your membership matters to us. Together we make a difference.
We would love you to join the IGD membership community. You will join a network of global organisations across the food and consumer goods industry. Your membership will bring you unrivalled insight, data and connections to like-minded industry professionals, leading to actionable solutions for success.
We reinvest our revenue into our Charity, which with its unique ability to convene stakeholders across the industry, can address the critical economic, social and environmental issues that matter to us all.
Two interconnected communities. One IGD.
What's in it for you?
Membership offers you access to a range of opportunities within the industry, including insights, research and training. You'll also have the chance to network with a membership of over 600 companies working across the global supply chain.
As a trading company member, you're entitled to:
- join our IGD membership community
- access membership discounts of qualifying products and services
- work with our Solutions team on personalised initiatives that help address your critical challenges
Not forgetting you also get:
- expert support – our AskIGD team are on hand to help with your industry questions
- the feel-good factor that comes from knowing your membership is helping fund our charitable activities
How to join?
We calculate your membership fee based on the size and type of your organisation. Simply register your interest and your company could be a member before the end of the week.
Our members include:
- Primary producers
- Multinational manufacturers
- Distribution services
- Foodservice operators
- Global retailers
- Logistics providers
- Trade associations and government bodies
- Companies that service the industry, including advertising and marketing agencies, financial professional services, and IT and software suppliers
Why join us?
"IGD is a fantastic organisation, where retailers and manufacturers do come together, and is probably the forum that has the most potential, in terms of the food industry"
Dave Lewis, CEO of Tesco
The Grocer article:
"Dave Lewis: the Exit Interview", 25 September 2020
"To ensure we are at a critical point of interface between grocery retailers and suppliers."
CEO - Grocery, Food Manufacturer
"To share knowledge and best business practice."
Vice President Supply Chain, International Retailer
"To access data regarding trends, future developments, and forecasts for the retail and wholesale industry − in the UK and worldwide."
Communications Manager, International Convenience Retailer