How Kellogg's benefited from deep insights into its global customer base and identified priority retailers to work with
Multinational company Kellogg's wanted to review and re-assess opportunities in its markets around the globe.
Kellogg's sought an independent, strategic overview of global retail trends, and of its key global customers. It wanted this to form the basis of go-to-market strategies for its local operating companies to unlock opportunities.
IGD experts provided Kellogg's senior team with a detailed and insightful report that tackled two main questions:
- Who is winning today and why?
- Who will be the winners in five years?
IGD examined the trends we predict will shape grocery retail development over the next five years. This included best-in-class examples of how retailers and suppliers are responding to these trends.
Using our retailer assessment model, we analysed the customers Kellogg's identified. We provided a strategic view of these retailers, with a SWOT analysis and forecasts for stores and sales to 2022.
- Identification of priority retailers to work with sales teams
- Able to prioritise the level of engagement with each retailer
- Strong understanding of trends and their implications for Kellogg's