Get top tips on preparing for a sell-in with your buyer in this webinar recording with IGD Commercial Capability Manager Ray Leung:
- Find out how to tailor the story to your audience
- Learn a practical framework for developing your storyline with the 5 Cs
- Understand the difference between data and insight and the power of “why?”
- Hear answers to the most common challenges and questions posed by listeners
View the recording below or download the transcribed questions.
Follow up Q&A
Hear Ray answer questions that were on the audience’s mind in this short Q&A recording:
- 00:14 What should I do if my audience wants to jump straight to the insight?
- 01:08 How should I tailor my deck if I am working with a new buyer?
- 02:28 Are there any no-nos when presenting insight?
- 03:20 What tips do you have for presenting to an unfamiliar audience?
- 04:35 What advice do you have for designing engaging slides?
- 05:35 What is the relationship between an insight and a recommendation?
- 06:26 How do I get to the Current Situation of the 5Cs if I am trying to win new business and don’t have budget to buy data?
- 07:53 What is the difference between insight and foresight?
- 09:22 How many slides should I have in my deck?
- 10:22 How can I encourage my buyer to tell me what is on their mind without firing lots of questions at them?
- 11:36 My audience includes both analytical and conceptual people. How can I build a deck that is effective for both types?
- 12:51 How do I ensure my story comes across if I have to submit my deck in advance as a pre-read?
- 14:00 Should I position a summary of my key insights at the start or end of my deck?
- 15:19 Should I include the “whys” to show where the insight has come from?
- 16:05 How should I close my presentation?