Here are seven top tips from Carole Gaskell, CEO of Full Potential Group, to help you realise your next level of potential.
1. Set your intentions and visualise the possibilities
What opportunities would you like to attract into your life? Remind yourself of them daily.
2. Take time to understand your true self
Find your purpose, passions, motivations, and strengths.
Align yourself with these.
3. Watch out for blocks and resistance
Notice when you’re struggling and find ways to manage anything that works against your stated aims and objectives.
Be honest with yourself about how you might be getting in your own way!
4. Do less and be more
Simplicity is key, so focus your actions on the things you know will make the most significant difference.
Delegate or let go of less important distractions.
5. Have a daily self-awareness practise
Find your own way of getting into the zone. Giving yourself space, helps you see the world from a clearer perspective.
6. Allow yourself to go with the flow
Expand your awareness to take advantages of synchronicities and opportunities as they present themselves.
7. Surround yourself with people who inspire and support you
Build your stakeholder network and connections, and focus on what you can give as well as take.
View as a video