IGD to host virtual Supply Chain summit - 17 June 2021
In its annual Supply Chain Summit, IGD will gather leaders from across the grocery retail industry to share the latest insight on new opportunities and the critical role the industry will play in delivering commercial growth, as we move into a post-COVID world.
The one-day interactive online event will give delegates the opportunity to hear from and engage with more than 40 international speakers, including Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions; David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development at Nestle; Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company; and Susan Barratt, CEO, IGD.
Chris Irish, Head of Supply Chain at IGD , comments:
“Faced with the adversity of the past year, the supply chain has really come to the forefront to demonstrate the essential role it plays in creating a sustainable and profitable business model. Now is the time to really build on these foundations and capitalise on new and evolving opportunities."
“The IGD Supply Chain Summit is for supply chain people, delivered by supply chain people and is a unique opportunity for partners and peers to learn from each other and gain actionable insight, to unlock the potential across the channel.”
Content will include the views from the top, where delegates will hear first-hand accounts of business success, how to maximise the expansion of ecommerce, the benefits of digital transformation and how to address the growing significance of sustainability.
In addition to the nine hours of live coverage, which includes breakouts, roundtable discussions and Q&As, content will be available to delegates for two weeks after the event.
For the full programme and registration details, visit: https://www.igd.com/events/supply-chain-summit
For event enquiries please contact [email protected]
For media enquiries please contact [email protected]
Notes to editors:
- IGD is an organisation of two interconnected communities. The profits from Commercial Insight are reinvested into Social Impact, which together work to drive change that makes a tangible difference for society, business and the individual.
- Commercial Insight is delivered through six core areas:
- Retail Analysis – providing trusted data and insight, straight from the heart of retail;
- ShopperVista – providing insight that creates the foundation for progressive shopper and category thinking;
- Events – providing compelling experiences that connect people and ideas together;
- MarketTrack – the most trusted, rigorous market read in the retail sector;
- Supply Chain Analysis – providing answers and unlocking potential;
- Solutions – personalised solutions that address the critical customer and commercial challenges.
- Social Impact from IGD is delivered in four key areas:
- IGD’s new brand identity was developed in conjunction with 1HQ Brand Agency, a global branding and creative design agency.
- All content is owned by IGD. If you use or refer to any content in this press release, please credit IGD