The Economics from IGD team monitors a wide range of economic indicators, forecasts and policy developments. Combined with our knowledge of the food and consumer goods industry and rich shopper insights, this shapes our ‘Viewpoint’, helping you build a fuller picture of what is happening now and what might come next.
Join our team live and be the first to hear our next Viewpoint update four months on from our latest report: Viewpoint: Persistent inflation, politics and labour challenges.
During the webinar, we will share our latest viewpoint on the following key areas:
- Economics – what is the impact of stubborn inflation and rising base rates?
- Where next for food inflation?
- Are labour shortages our industry’s Achilles’ heel?
- How are consumers faring?
- What are the key policy changes for the food industry?
Why join live?
- You’ll be the first to see the findings in our new Viewpoint report.
- Hear first-hand the insight behind the report’s findings.
- You’ll have the chance to put your questions to our experts in a live Q&A session.