The Economics from IGD team monitors a wide range of economic indicators, forecasts and policy developments. Combined with our knowledge of the food and consumer goods industry and rich shopper insights, this shapes our ‘Viewpoint’, helping you build a fuller picture of what is happening now and what might come next.
Join our team live and be the first to hear our next Viewpoint update three months on from our latest report:
Time to plan for a weak recovery?
During the webinar, we will share our latest viewpoint on the following key areas:
- How the Spring Budget and OBR report impacts the food and consumer goods industry
- The latest key economic indicators including inflation and food price inflation, the labour market and GDP
- Consumer confidence and attitudes to spending and saving
- Government policy including the Northern Ireland Protocol, Energy policy, Environmental Land Management schemes (ELMs) and packaging
Why join live?
- You’ll be the first to see the findings in our latest report, Viewpoint: Time to plan for a weak recovery?
- Hear first-hand the insight behind the report’s findings
- You’ll have the chance to put your questions to our experts in a live Q&A session