New to supply chain or still early in your career? Keen to understand the chain from beginning to end and back again? You might already
have some experience under your belt, but want to widen (and deepen) your knowledge of the workings of a strong supply chain, or simply learn how to become more customer-focused.
If your role is customer-facing or decision-making, this is the course for you. Step forward all those ready to make a real difference to their business performance.
Throwing into sharp focus the vital part supply chains play in underpinning FMCG businesses, this one-day workshop is a dynamic route to supercharging your link in the chain.
Led by IGD's highly-experienced supply chain expert Alex Edge, you'll be fully immersed in a programme of interactive tasks and scenarios. Examining case studies and through
simulation, you will get to grips with what is expected of supply chains and how success is measured. Moreover, you will share in the secret of real supply chain success: the part that
collaboration plays in driving efficiency, and ultimately, profits.
IGD's extensive body of primary research and proven tools and techniques will inform the day's learning, and delegates will come away with not just knowledge of
industry best practice but the tools to put it into effect.
- Gain a greater understanding of the end to end supply chain
- Understand the current market context and how it shapes supply chains
- Focus on key customer supply chain strategies and expectations
- Evaluate developments taking place in the supply chain and the implications for suppliers
- Understand and enhance collaboration and growth, use it to drive competitive advantage