About this blended learning workshop
Do you want to improve how your supply chain collaboration internally and externally? Would you like to understand how you can collaborate more effectively? Would you like to take away a number of practical tools designed to save you time when back in your day job?
This workshop is based around four key areas of successful supply chain collaboration:
- from selecting and segmenting your key customers
- managing promotions and events
- supply chain joint business planning
- supply & commercial meetings.
This one-day workshop will be highly interactive and includes pre and post-event homework.
You’ll work on a live example throughout the day to develop a successful supply chain proposition by the time the workshop ends, and resources will be available through our online learning platform, allowing you to manage learning at your own pace.
You’ll receive access to the pre and post-workshop exercises a few weeks before the workshop, enabling you to manage learning at your own pace.
The practical tools in this workshop are designed to complement current supply chain systems and ways of working and is suitable for:
- Individuals who have recently completed our Supply Chain: The Essentials workshop
- Those in customer facing supply chain roles such as demand planners, collaboration managers, customer service or even
commercial account managers looking to understand how they can work more effectively with their supply chain peers
- People new to supply chain, or looking for inspiration
- Individuals from small organisations to major multinational blue chips
As a result of attending the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the changing role of collaboration in today’s ever-changing world and the difference you can make
- Equip yourself with a number of practical tools to help you collaborate more effectively, both internally and externally
- Feel empowered to make immediate changes in your business to extract the most value from your collaborative relationships
Key skills covered at this workshop
Promotional management, event management, customer segmentation,
collaborative trends, commercial and supply chain interaction, confidence,
promotional review process, joint supply chain business plans, meeting