You are responsible for putting together joint business plans (JBPs) with customers, whether it’s an established part of your business or you’re eyeing up the opportunities.
Developing compelling JBPs relies on mastering discipline and in-depth planning — this is the masterclass.
The workshop is led by recognised experts Graham Dorrington and Philippa South, who have over 35 years of business planning experience between them. Our masters will take you through every move,
from the earliest steps to stepping back and evaluating.
All our training is based on extensive primary research and complemented by a portfolio of proven tools and techniques. In this workshop, formal input and content is balanced by practical
team and individual tasks which reinforce the learning.
Four areas are examined: JBPs in context; identifying and evaluating opportunities; linking strategy to execution and bringing the JBP to life.
- Determine what makes a good JBP
- Identify the key planning stages
- Consider the pros and cons — from your customer’s perspective
- Communicate effectively by considering the individual
- Know where to prioritise between shopper, category and customer strategies
- Ensure internal alignment and manage expectations around the business