This workshop is a two day ‘how to’ guide for FMCG account managers new to the role or industry, those looking for a refresher, and others in customer facing roles.
All workshops take place at our training rooms in Watford unless otherwise started, and the programme includes:
- The roles and responsibilities of account managers and buyers
- The current environment and what that means for account managers
- Tools to support the selling process
- How to create great customer business plans
- Running effective and successful customer meetings
- Developing and measuring objectives and strategies
And much more. View the programme here
The workshop is based on our extensive primary research and modelled on industry best practices, offering a full exploration of effective account management. Moreover, participants will get the chance to practice their newly-acquired skills through interactive sessions, ensuring the learning isn’t left behind in the room when they leave.
Meet the trainers