Frequently asked questions
IGD and Sainsbury’s, working in partnership are building on the success of the last two virtual events and will continue to deliver this year’s event virtually with the inclusion of the 1-2-1 buyer meetings and category booths.
How to get the most from this virtual event
- The virtual meeting diary will open on 13 June offering you the chance to book 1-2-1 video meetings with the Sainsbury’s buying team.
- From 13 June , we will launch the virtual event platform where you can familiarise yourself with the functionality and watch a welcome video from Rhian Bartlett, Food Commercial Director, Sainsbury’s.
- From 16 June, the IGD Business Briefing and Cross Functional Topic Discussions will be available on-demand; this content will help you prepare for the 23 June (Event Day).
- The live and interactive sessions will take place on 23 June from 09:00 AM; come prepared to submit your questions and vote on those topics that resonate with you.
- On 23 June you can participate in the pre-arranged 1-2-1 video meetings and visit the category booths in the virtual exhibition.
- The presentations will also be available on-demand for two weeks after the event day, until 7 July.
Can I make a name change?
Name changes remain free of charge, however changes should be made one week prior to the event date, to guarantee timely access to the virtual event platform.
How do I communicate my accessibility needs?
We are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive event experience for all attendees. If you have an accessibility-related requirement or request for this event, please let us know in your registration profile (which you’ll be sent once your ticket has been purchased). You can also email us directly at [email protected], ideally at least two weeks prior to the event.