The IGD Health and Wellbeing Award
Why you should enter
Showcase your commitment and achievements in helping shoppers and/or consumers lead healthier lives. You should demonstrate how your initiative is delivering impact in one or more of the following ways:
- Inspiring, encouraging or motivating people to follow a healthier balanced lifestyle (eating better, moving more, improved wellbeing)
- Increasing the ease and convenience of following a healthier balanced lifestyle
- Improving awareness and understanding of what constitutes a healthy balanced lifestyle
What the judges are looking for
- High quality, original initiatives
- Evidence of how you met your objectives
- The reach and impact of your initiative on your business and for shoppers and/or consumers (such as public health, financial performance, shopper participation, qualitative and quantitative feedback)
- Positive approach to activation (cross-channel)
Looking for inspiration?
Find out how last year’s winner triumphed and what impressed the judges.
Questions or comments
If you have any questions on the IGD Awards, please contact us at
[email protected] or call +44 (0)1923 857141.
Closing date for entries
Friday 31 May 2019
w/c Monday 1 July 2019
Presentation to judges
Thursday 5 September 2019
IGD Awards Ceremony
Thursday 7 November 2019