CATEGORIES AND AWARDS
Check out the categories here and fill in the simple entry form. You’ll find full details and judging criteria on each one.
We’ve got a wide variety of awards so there’s something for everyone. Feel free to enter more than one!
This wide-ranging category rewards excellence across our industry. Show how you have created supply chain innovation, cutting-edge digital initiatives or an outstanding in-store experience.
We recognise the leaders and companies who have achieved exceptional things for our industry.
Demonstrate how your company’s commitment has brought measurable benefits to your team and wider industry. Or, if you’ve gone the extra mile, show how your passion has boosted your business.
Has your company successfully tackled a sustainability or health challenge facing our industry and its customers? Shout about your world-class initiative.
- The IGD Awards are open to anyone who is involved in the food and consumer goods industry. Projects are not limited to the UK and can be global
- Entries can be made independently, or as joint client/supplier submissions
- Activities on which entries are based must have proven their value during
the year to June 2019
- Please ensure that the information submitted is accurate and the correct companies are credited as appropriate. IGD accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information which is then published
- Entries must be made online using the official entry form for the respective award. Each category has a different form, which can be accessed from igd.com/awards. Entries will not be accepted by any other means. All questions on the category-specific entry form must be answered
- If your submission requires supporting material and you are having difficulties uploading through the online entry form please email to
- When submitting logos, please send an eps file of the logo for the brand and entering company. We will also require hi-resolution images for printing in the awards brochure if your entry is shortlisted – we will contact you if the supplied materials are not of high enough quality for print. You give IGD permission to use the logo in relation to the IGD Awards, whether online or in printed publications
- Please bear in mind that the first round of judging will be done solely on the basis of the information supplied in the category-specific entry form
- Please make sure any website access details, usernames and passwords needed
for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work
until 7 November 2019
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. We will contact you if your submission is felt to be better placed in another category
- By submitting an entry, the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the rules of entry and understand these now apply
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter the category that they are sponsoring
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them
- Finalists will be confirmed w/c 1 July and this shortlist will be displayed on igd.com/awards
- Winners will be announced at the IGD Awards evening at Tobacco Dock, London
on Thursday 7 November 2019
- IGD reserves the right to change these terms and conditions
For the purposes of judging, all information provided will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panels for each award. However, content from your submission may be included in the brochure distributed on the night of the awards. Any information that is commercially sensitive and which may not be used should be clearly marked ‘judges’ eyes only.’
By submitting an entry for an award, you agree to IGD using it on igd.com and in other publications including, but not limited to, case studies. However, we will always contact you before such material is published.
Cost to enter: Entering the IGD Awards is free.
Closing date for entries
Friday 31 May 2019
w/c Monday 1 July 2019
Presentations to judges
Monday 2 - Friday 13 September 2019
IGD Awards Ceremony
Thursday 7 November 2019