About the IGD Awards
With over 25 years of heritage, the IGD Awards are recognised across the food and grocery industry. Our iconic awards celebrate business excellence, people development, sustainability and individual success. They’re open to all companies whether large or small, food or non-food operators.
Have you developed a first-class product or inspirational training initiative? Did you achieve a significant business transformation in the past year? Now is the ideal time to shout about your success.
The IGD Awards have a long and respected history of celebrating outstanding achievements across the food and grocery industry. Enter today and show how you are shaping the future.
Five great reasons to enter
Hints and tips for a great entry
- Spelling, grammar and presentation are all important in creating the right impression
- Your entry form is your ‘sales pitch’ – use it to sell yourself and what you’ve done
- Identify what the problem area was in the first place and address it
- Give examples from the wider industry or research to support the development of the project
- Don’t assume a level of knowledge in the reader. Explain clearly what you’ve done, how you’ve done it and what the benefits have been
- Show examples of what you’ve done as well as what you are going to do
- Be clear on what has changed because of the project i.e. how it has made a difference in all areas – to people, processes and the bottom line
- Articulate the benefits – supply details on hard benefits as well as soft
- Quantify the results with numbers achieved and give a benchmark
- Ask someone who hasn’t been involved in the project to read your entry before you send it
See winners of the IGD Awards here »