Let us supercharge your innovation strategy in our one day sessions
across major European retail and food-to-go hotspots
Join us in the cities that lead the development of retail and food-go across Europe to help you better understanding the future direction of the market, the trends that are changing the landscape and the opportunities for your business.
9 April 2019
We’ll explore some of the latest developments across UK retail and food-to-go, showcasing the latest stores from retailers and food-to-go specialists.
Join this safari if:
- You want to understand more about the UK retail market, the focus of specific retailers and where your products could fit into their thinking
- You want to understand more about winning formats across retail, with a focus on urban supermarkets, convenience stores and food-to-go specialists
- You want to understand how your proposition (format and/ or product) needs to evolve to take advantage
22 May 2019
Dublin sits at the cross-section of food-to-go and retail, with convenience retailers in particular leading the way in how they develop impressive and impactful food-to-go solutions.
Join us on this safari if:
- You want to see what’s possible in how far small store retailers can stretch into food-to-go proposition, and what they need to do to get there
- You want to get under the skin of best in class convenience retailing, and see some of the best forecourts in Europe
26 September 2019
Amsterdam provides a great case study market, supported by a number of excellent retailers delivering a range of inspirational formats.
Join us in Amsterdam if:
- You’re focused on food-to-go or food-for later from either a manufacturer perspective or an in-store perspective. If you’re interested in how fresh can be combined with meal solutions, whether food-for-now or food-for-later, there’s lots to take from this market
- You’re interested in the role of counters, and how efficiency can be combined with visual appeal
- You want to see a different approach to how stores are laid out in a market in which labour costs are high and labour therefore needs to be optimised