New in 2018 – an exclusive tour of Amazon’s fulfilment centre!
As part of your day, each delegate will get a tour of Amazon’s fulfilment centre, equipped with Amazon Robotics technology. See how the facility gets products to customers quickly and conveniently.
- An opportunity to see next generation warehouse automation in action.
- Find out how you can collaborate with Amazon to create a more customer-centric and sustainable supply chain.
- Recognise where packaging reduction might help save your business money and speed up the flow of goods to consumers.
Building on the success of our 2017 Amazon event, this one-day IGD Trade Briefing will:
- Be a key forum to hear from the UK's commercial leadership team in 2018
- Share new ways of working between Amazon UK and its vendors
- Highlight great case studies where vendors have collaborated with Amazon to increase volume
- Help you prioritise your investment with Amazon in the year ahead
- Provide a meeting place with Amazon commercial leaders, including the Heads of Vendor Management and Heads of Category
Our event will be Amazon's key senior supplier engagement event this year. Don’t miss your chance to grow sales, explore the long-term opportunity with Amazon, and understand the innovations Amazon continues to bring to the UK grocery market.
Confirmed speakers include:
Director UK Consumables
European Director of
Beers, Wines & Spirits
UK Country Manager F3
Who should attend?
The IGD Amazon Vendor Leadership Day 2018 is a conference for existing and potential consumables vendors. It is for grocery manufacturers and suppliers with products to be sold across Amazon UK’s multiple channels, including AmazonFresh, Pantry and Prime Now.