What will I learn?
This is a fantastic opportunity for current and potential Aldi suppliers to:
- Connect with Aldi and understand in more detail their ways of working
- Receive IGD capability expertise on category management, quality, innovation and availability
- Network with other Aldi suppliers and IGD team
- Meet with Buying Directors through 1-2-1 meetings
- An in-depth view covering ranges, innovation and much more on:
- Fresh Meat & Fish
- Chilled (inc Dairy)
- Produce & Horticulture
- Special Buys
- Ambient Food & Bakery
- Ambient Non-food
- Beers, Wines & Spirits
IGD experts will talk about Aldi’s strategies for growth and the future for Aldi. In addition, our Chief Economist James Walton will present our latest economic outlook.
Who should attend
The IGD Aldi Category Immersion Summit 2018 is an event for current and potential suppliers to Aldi.
Delegates who will get the most value from the day are:
- Senior commercial leaders and business owners
- Category managers working on the Aldi account
- Aldi national account managers/controllers
- Manufacturers interested in the discount channel
We look forward to seeing you there