Often there are many partners but there can only be one leader…
So, what are category leaders and how do they differ from category partners? If you are looking to develop your capabilities in category management and aspire to lead the category agenda, this virtual workshop is for you.
The online training session will be delivered by our industry experts in high energy, bite-sized sprints. Over the course of three days, you will take part in live one and a half hour classes.
This workshop is for experienced category managers who want to demonstrate their leadership capabilities and are eager to be at the forefront of change.
Led by IGD’s category management expert Ray Leung, you’ll take part in a programme of interactive and engaging virtual workshops. That will introduce you to practical tools you can take away and implement in your day to day right away.
Defining category leadership
- Understand the difference between leaders and partners
- Introduce the leadership model
- Learn the key dimensions of leadership, and the business benefits of leadership
Engaging internal teams
- Understand the role of internal teams in category leadership
- How category leadership can help drive business planning
Developing a category vision and drivers
- Identifying shopper and consumer behaviour changes
- Turning category insights into growth drivers
- Identifying category opportunities and barriers
Build category plans
- Identifying the key events for delivering category visions
- Prioritising key category driving tactics
Better productive partnerships
- Prioritising customer relationships
- Ensuring effective meetings and engagements
- What does the retailer want, and how you can standout
Meet the trainer
Do you need a tailored capability programme designed for your team?
Get in touch to find out how we can facilitate customised online training courses for you and your teams.