Welcome to IGD’s Educator Hub!
The Educator Hub is filled with activities and lesson plans to help you develop your students’ employability skills and help them link curriculum to real life careers.
Whether you’re looking for ways to meet Gatsby Benchmark 4, incorporate employability activities into your lessons or an activity for careers day, our resources are flexible to suit your needs.
‘The resources are brilliant for helping students link curriculum to careers! The presentations and lesson plans are well designed and clear, and students were very engaged. I am sharing them with my colleagues to help them meet Gatsby benchmark #4.’ Frances Keaveney, Careers IAG Manager at Rosebery School
Why use our resources?
- They link school subjects to careers, so you can use an activity in most lessons and meet Gatsby Benchmark 4
- They encourage students to identify their skills and strengths and understand how it prepares them for the world of work
- They showcase real-life careers, helping students learn about roles and career pathways in the food and grocery industry (the UK’s largest private sector employer)
What will I get by registering?
- Access to all lessons which include a lesson plan, classroom presentation and printable case studies
- Student resources, packed with useful advice on CV writing, cover letters and interview techniques
- Educator Handbook, to help inform career conversations with your students
- A free activity report once you’ve completed an activity and given us feedback to confirm you have delivered an activity against Gatsby Benchmark 4