For 2015 we are running weekly competitions in October to find our industry's food waste soldiers - those that have embraced the Working on Waste initiative and have saved waste in their homes. Is that you?
Tell us what you have been doing to save food waste and you could win a NutriBullet 15 piece Pro 900 Series and Life Changing Recipes book bundle - every week throughout October!
How it works
- Fill in this short form, detailing your name and contact details, and what you have been doing to save waste in your household
- Submit supporting photos and videos via Twitter by tweeting them to us @workingonwaste
- We will retweet what you submit via Twitter, and you can then encourage your friends and colleagues to favourite the photos and videos. Every time someone favourites your RT, you'll get one more entry into the prize draw - the more things you submit, the more chance you have of winning. Twitter entries will only count if you have also filled in the form
- At the end of each week, we will draw one name from the hat and the winner will receive a NutriBullet 15 piece Pro 900 Series and Life Changing Recipes book bundle
- Entries submitted at any time are valid for the whole month, so one entry at the beginning of October would cover you for all four draws
- Your company must have registered to take part in Working on Waste before your entry will qualify for this competition
For full competition terms and conditions, see here.
Promote this competition in your workplace to really get your employees engaged! Download the poster here.
Why not tell us about/show us:
- Your perfectly laid out fridge
- Leftover dinners that you have created
- Your array of frozen foods
- How you manage portion control
- The leftover lunches you have enjoyed
- How you use Tupperware
- What other storage solutions keep your food fresh
- What meal planning tools you have used
- How many things you have batch cooked and frozen