Are you developing a joint business plan (JBP) to work with your retailer customer? Or working on an internal account plan? IGD Asia can help you.
We’ve identified five areas you might cover in a plan. Read on to discover where to find this content on IGD Asia. We’ve used the retailer A.S. Watson as an example.
1. Strategic outlook by retailer
- Retailer profiles are the best place to start; they contain all the vital information about Asia’s leading operators
- Visit the overview section to find out about priorities, focus areas and strategy
- Use the SWOT analysis to assess the retailer’s characteristics
2. Basic numbers and forecast by retailer
- Get a quick update on store numbers, sales, market share and regional performance using our ‘at a glance’ page
- You can easily check past performance and forecasts by changing the year in the drop-down menu
3. Retailer performance against peer group
- Check the market share chart on the ‘at a glance’ page to compare your retailer to its competitors in various markets
- You can use the Datacentre for more detailed forecasts and performance comparisons by format and market
4. See in-store execution of your category
- Search for your category and see what’s really happening in-store using our photo gallery
- Use our photos for inspiration of great in-store execution
5. For a wider context
- Use our regional outlook section to set your recommendations in a wider context
- Identify opportunities for your category at key trading periods, using our seasonal events research
- Our country presentations give you in-depth information on trends, growth forecasts for the market, the leading retailers and trade channels
- Use our city guides to make the most of your time and visit the most inspirational stores
Get access to IGD Asia today
The best way to experience IGD Asia is to reserve a demo. We can show you how the site can help your business succeed.
Contact [email protected] to learn how we can help you trade better in Asia.
Free news, reports and events from IGD Asia.
Get the latest industry news and insights straight to your inbox with our range of newsletters including our fortnightly IGD Asia Newsletter.