Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights in all information, data, text, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together "Materials") on or ordered from the igd.com web site ("this Site") and the design, layout, look and appearance of this Site are owned by The Institute of Grocery Distribution or IGD Services Limited ("we" or "us") or licensed to us by our suppliers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from this Site to a local hard disk and print copies, subject to all of the following:
- You may use on-line publications, reports and other Materials which you purchase, license, obtain or access from this Site strictly in accordance with the applicable contractual and licensing terms and conditions.
- In all other cases, your use of this Site and the Materials on or ordered from this Site is for your internal, personal, non-commercial, private use only.
- Except to the extent provided by law or in accordance with this copyright notice, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of this Site or such Materials for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but without limitation) not reproducing or storing any part of this Site or such Materials in any other web site or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Our copyright notice (ie. © The Institute of Grocery Distribution or IGD Services Limited 2017) or, where indicated, the notice of our suppliers must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any Materials from or ordered from this Site or any extracts from any Materials or this Site.
- When you lawfully or with our consent copy, print or quote from any of this Site or such Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to us, our suppliers and this Site.
- Except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Materials on or obtained from this Site.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms or otherwise are reserved.