IGD is an organisation of two interconnected communities, Commercial Insight and Social Impact, working together to drive change that makes a tangible difference for society, business, and the individual.
IGD has strengthened its Board of Trustees with four new leaders from some of the biggest companies in the food and consumer goods industry. The newly appointed trustees are:
- Natasha Adams, Chief People Officer at Tesco
- Sam Burston, Director of Grocery at Sainsbury’s
- Richard Sharp, Vice President Human Resources at Unilever UK & Ireland
- Chris Walker, Vice President Real Estate, Facilities and Market Development, Asda
Jill Ross, Chair of IGD’s Board of Trustees and CEO, McCurrach, said: “I’m delighted to welcome Natasha, Sam, Richard and Chris to IGD’s Board of Trustees. I’m looking forward to working closely with them as we continue to guide the organisation in its unique role in the food and consumer goods industry.”
Susan Barratt, CEO of IGD, said: “Our new trustees have joined the board at an extremely exciting time for IGD and a challenging one for our industry. From delivering compelling and actionable research through our Commercial Insight, to addressing critical social, economic and business issues through our Social Impact team, there are initiatives for all our trustees to be passionate about and get involved with. IGD is continually working to unite and inspire FMCG and ultimately, mobilise it as a force for good, and I’m thrilled to be continuing this work with our trustees.”
IGD’s Board of Trustees is comprised of 13 Senior Directors from companies spanning the spectrum of food and consumer goods and is led by Chair Jill Ross, CEO of McCurrach.
For media enquiries please contact Laura John or Bobbie Coupe on [email protected]
Notes to editors:
- IGD is an organisation of two interconnected communities. The profits from Commercial Insight are reinvested into Social Impact, which together work to drive change that makes a tangible difference for society, business and the individual.
Commercial Insight is delivered through six core areas:
Social Impact from IGD is delivered in four key areas:
- Retail Analysis – providing trusted data and insight, straight from the heart of retail;
- ShopperVista – providing insight that creates the foundation for progressive shopper and category thinking;
- Events – providing compelling experiences that connect people and ideas together;
- MarketTrack – the most trusted, rigorous market read in the retail sector;
- Supply Chain Analysis – providing answers and unlocking potential;
- Solutions – personalised solutions that address the critical customer and commercial challenges.
- All content is owned by IGD. If you use or refer to any content in this press release, please credit IGD
- Follow us on Twitter: @fromIGD