Solutions for navigating the cost-of-living crisis
Insight and Impact is your one-day roadmap for a deeper understanding of the cost-of living crisis and what it means for businesses. The must-attend FMCG event is designed to help Category, Commercial, Customer Insight, Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain professionals within businesses deliver value and discover growth in an inflationary market.
Led by IGD’s Commercial Insight experts and truly inspirational Industry Leaders from Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP), Co-op, Graze, LPR, Nomad Foods, Unilever, SMG, Tesco and Zabka Future, you’ll leave this event with world class insight to deliver real impact for your organisation.
Meet the Experts
What you will gain from the day
- Get an exclusive update on IGD's new Autumn food price inflation forecast and the immediate implications of November's pending interest rate rise
- Find out how retailers and manufacturers are responding to the cost-of-living crisis and delivering value for shoppers. We showcase examples from markets around the world as to how they are reacting to inflationary challenges.
- Discover IGD’s holistic view of total UK food and drink consumption, both in and out of home. Learn where the opportunities are not just in retail channels, but also the eating out market.
- Getting set for 2023 and beyond: The actions to take now to set up for future success. Hear best practice directly from retailers and manufacturers currently dealing with these challenges.
- Get the latest data on the ongoing impact of the cost-of-living crisis for shoppers.
- Leading Commercial Insight and latest economic findings, coupled with practical case studies.
- Meet and ask the IGD Analysts: Utilise your time in the networking breaks to pre-book meetings with our experts and dive deeper into IGD’s insight.
- Inform your thinking and planning for now, 2023 and beyond.