We value our people
Everyone who works here has the opportunity to pursue stretching goals and develop a rewarding career. We provide you with the facilities − and finances, if necessary − to acquire the knowledge and skills you need to do your job brilliantly. Your work will contribute directly to IGD’s continued growth and success.
With just over 150 people in the organisation, new faces get to know everyone else pretty quickly. Our size means we encourage new ways of working so that we learn from and support each other.
We work in a brilliant location
Our offices in Letchmore Heath are located within the M25 near Radlett and Watford stations, in a beautiful converted manor house that's packed full of the latest modern office equipment, including a webinar room and video conferencing facilities. The grounds are very well maintained and are a great venue for meetings during the summer.
We offer a highly competitive total reward package
To attract and retain our people, we benchmark our salaries and benefits to reflect the external market. Other benefits include:
- An employer pension contribution of 12.5% when the employee contributes a minimum of 5%. Members may increase their level of contribution to suit their personal circumstances and are free to invest in a large range of funds
- Membership to a non-contributory private healthcare scheme, with the option to extend cover to a partner for a 50% contribution
- Life assurance
- 25 holiday days per year, increasing after five years. We also offer the option to buy or sell up to two holiday days per year
- We lead the industry in health and nutrition, so we take lunch seriously. Fully-subsidised, nutritious and varied lunches are available every day in our staff restaurant. It's not just an eating experience, it's a social one too.
- For certain roles we offer a car allowance
- Childcare vouchers are available on a salary sacrifice basis
Send us your CV now: car[email protected]