Wholesaling 2017 | 6 September 2017 | London
Early bird tickets available for a limited time only
Early bird ends 9 June 2017
In a year that promises to deliver seismic change for the channel, IGD’s Wholesaling Conference will provide you with the opportunity to understand the wide ranging trading implications and upskill your team to meet the challenges of the next 18 months.
A unique occasion…
Hear from speakers and meet participants from across the supply chain of wholesalers, suppliers and retailers this September. The event will showcase insight and best practice to help you shape your plans and keep your business fit for the future.
Key themes of the day:
- How to best reach over 70,000 independent retailers through 2018 and beyond
- What is the future for this £30bn sector?
- How to build a plan that delivers for you, the wholesaler, their retailers and ultimately the shopper
- Add to your personal development, expand your knowledge, skills and professional network
Five reasons to attend:
- Get the latest assessment of proposed corporate changes and the wider trading implications
- Hear the latest IGD forecasts and sector outlook - helping you plan for 2018 and beyond
- Understand potential impacts on your business - to assess your capability for meeting the challenges of future alignment
- Meet retailers and listen to their concerns, buying motivators and how you can respond to their needs
- Unpack the role of technology and online – how are wholesalers developing and how you can stand out