When the chips are down…
Grocery — it’s a team sport that demands a lot from its players. And in today’s environment of uncertainty, the pressures are ever greater.
When the going gets tough, it can be hard for teams to pull together — and hard to manage. Limited resources; more in less time; feelings of uncertainty about the challenges ahead and even conflicts — all of these you must master to build a strong and effective team, one that can be ‘tough’ to cope with tough!
In such times, everyone can benefit from some insight in how to create a ‘tough’ team, and our FREE evening masterclass is here to provide just that — consider it a little ‘resistance training’ to strengthen your team. And as your coach, you’ll have international change and development consultants, Sticky Change.
With extensive experience of riding the waves of turbulence in organisations the world over, Sticky Change’s Fiona Cameron, Mary Clarke and Pauline Bell are the experts to put you through the paces. In a highly-interactive, thought-provoking and practical session, they will show you how to create the team that will deliver in tough times.
Get ready for an evening that will galvanise you — and your team in turn.
- Discover the fundamentals of effective teams
- Recognise that having the right people is key to strong delivery
- Identify team behaviours that are critical in tough times
- Create a vision for your own team — make it a shared one
- Understand the importance of spending time together to build strong relationships that can cope with conflict when it arises
Our speakers for this masterclass, Sticky Change, delivered a highly successful webinar for us earlier this year. So to get a flavour for the evening, watch the recording of that below.