Take advantage of the Food-to-Go opportunity
With limited growth in grocery retail, it’s no surprise that more and more businesses are turning their attention to the £16bn food to go market. Over the next five years, growth will top 35%, how can you tap into the potential of this dynamic and rapidly shifting sector?
Why attend IGD’s Food-to-Go Conference?
1. Channel deep-dive: build food to go into your commercial strategy
- With a further £5bn worth of sales up for grabs over the next 5 years, food to go is a channel you can’t ignore. What does the market include and who and what is driving growth?
2. Fast track success by networking and learning from those who’ve already got started
- Hear how leading manufacturers such as Greencore, Adelie, Bakkavor, Natures Way Foods, Propercorn and Coca-Cola are putting F2G at the heart of their future growth
- Meet and engage retailers from Spar, BP, Compass, Pret a Manger and M&S
3. Get a clear vision of what success and best practice looks like
- How is collaboration different in Food to Go and how should you go about getting started?
- How will shopper needs change in the future and how can you capitalise on this?
- What trends from around the world will shape the future of the sector?
Recognising the clear potential, IGD’s new Food-to-Go Conference on 22 November asks, ‘Are you fully exploiting the food-to-go opportunity?’
Whether operator, supplier or service provider, you might have your foot in the door with food-to-go or be looking to get going. Either way, there’s room for growth in this fast-moving market. Covering coffee shops and the quick service sector too, this conference will see your requirements wrapped and ready, examining:
- From fridge to (salad) fork, food-to-go in full
- Men and women on a mission: Who is the food-to-go shopper?
- Differentiation from the supplier’s perspective – spotting opportunities to add value
- The specialists – what it takes to win, and what great supplier partnerships look like
- Blurred lines: How convenience retailers are approaching the channel
Waste no time standing in line:
Book your place now so your business is good to go!
For details on the programme, click here.