How might this story of evolution unfold?
The supermarket in its current, familiar form has been around for decades on our high streets and, in more recent times, the outskirts of our towns; the supermarket’s ‘little sister’, the convenience store, is not much younger. Yet both have weathered many a social and economic change and remained successful.
However, these well-established store formats are facing increasing challenges from all angles, among them: alternative retail styles; foodservice; unfavourable economics; emerging technologies and more.
So, what might the shape of grocery be in the future, perhaps five or even ten years ahead? This FREE evening masterclass gives you a look down the long lens, so that you can ‘futureproof’ your personal career development.
- How are shoppers changing? What demands will they make of grocery industry in the future?
- What will retailers need stores to achieve in the future?
- How might emerging technology and design shape retail technology?
- What might retail evolution mean for the rest of the supply chain?
- What skills will YOU need to make your future career a success?