Asda continues to deliver strong performance, driven by a clear focus on its store proposition, a positive customer response to its investment in Chosen by you and Extra Special and strong growth in online sales. In addition, price and pricing transparency remains central to its offer, underpinned by the Asda Price Guarantee.
The 2013 Asda Trade Briefing takes place on Wednesday 27 February in Harrogate, and is an ideal chance to hear from Andy Clarke and the key Executive team, understand the trading and category priorities and meet your key contacts.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Andy Clarke, President and CEO, Asda
- Phil Briggs, Commercial Director Non-Edible, Kiosk & Fuel, Asda
- Colin Hill, Commercial Director Grocery & BWS
- Louise Hoste, Commercial Director Hardlines, Asda
- Mark Ibbotson, Retail Director, Asda
- Fiona Lambert, Brand Director George and GM Softlines, Asda
- Karl Martin, Commercial Director Chilled & Frozen
- Andrew Moore, Chief Merchandising Officer for General Merchandise and George
- Stephen Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Asda
- Ian Stansfield, Distribution Director, Asda
- James Walton, Chief Economist, IGD
- Barry Williams, Chief Merchandising Officer – Food, Asda
- Jon Wragg, Multichannel Director, Asda
Please see the programme for a full list of speakers.
“The 2013 Asda Trade Briefing is an ideal chance to hear from me and the Executive Team, as we set out the corporate, marketing and trading priorities for the year ahead. I hope you can make it and I look forward to seeing you there.”
Andy Clarke, President and CEO, Asda